Illinois Youth Soccer is excited to announce a new partnership with Choose It Right, a web-based college match and education service that helps student-athletes and their families find the right college that best fits their unique academic, athletic and financial criteria - whether they want to play sports in college or not.
For those student-athletes who wish to pursue playing their sport at the collegiate level, Choose It Right also provides the necessary tools to help them stand out from their peers in the recruiting process.
Choose It Right is a truly unique company that offers education about higher education. Meaning, it helps you to learn how to make better decisions about choosing a college, major and career path, as well as how to make the right choices about paying for college and loan borrowing.
This partnership enables us to make the Smart College Report available, at no cost to you.
Your promo code to your Smart College Report is: e99off
To redeem the code:
- Go to: www.chooseitright.com/illinoisyouthsoccer
- Clicking the Sign Up button
- Click either the Student or Student-Athlete button for the Essentials Package - whichever applies. THIS SERVICE IS FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO PURSUE SOCCER IN COLLEGE AND/OR THOSE THAT DO NOT PLAN TO PLAY IN COLLEGE.
- Then, simply fill out the easy-to-follow questionnaire with your preferences and enter the code on the Confirmation page to receive access to your Smart College Report.
By providing you with your personalized Smart College Report and the necessary recruiting tools, Choose It Right gives you that leg up to stand out amongst the competition, giving you the best chance to win the attention of college coaches.
Here are some of the many features and benefits of the Smart College Report and built-in recruiting tools:
- Simplifies the college search process for you and your family;
- Provides you with numerous resources and information instantaneously with just the click of a button, saving you and your family over 100 hours of time researching colleges;
- Matches you with colleges based upon your specific academic and/or sports-related preferences;
- Shows you a side-by-side comparison of each college based on tuition, ACT/SAT scores, enrollment size, average academic and athletic scholarships and more;
- Provides you with an Administrative Directory with detailed contact information for college admissions officers, as well as a letter template with smart subject line for contacting them;
- Provides you with an Athletic Directory with detailed contact information for college coaches, as well as a series of letter templates with smart subject lines for contacting them;
- Explains the Post-College 1:1 Ratio, which helps you determine how much is a responsible amount to borrow, based on your first year's expected salary after graduating college;
- Helps you to determine how much you should actually pay for college;
- Helps you to understand the current and future ramifications of taking out financial aid/student loan debt;
- Provides you with "done-for-you" services where you will receive everything from a targeted list of college choices that match your preferences to helpful information about financial aid, choosing an academic major, and more; and
- Gives you a "family based" approach to college by enabling your family to be involved in the decision-making process.
We strongly recommend that you take advantage of Choose It Right and its services, including the Smart College Report
Your Promo Code is: e99off
Be sure to redeem your code, access your Smart College Report and see what colleges best fit you!
We are excited about the opportunity of bringing this service to you in cooperation with Choose It Right. We look forward to helping make a positive difference for you and your family!