This spring Illinois Youth Soccer will offer three state-wide championship tournament for all levels of 11U teams; the Illinois State Cup, the Illinois Presidents Cup and the new Illinois Cup. All 3 events will be held May 6-7 at the Naperville/ Plainfield Polo Fields. Teams that win their groups will advance to Illinois Youth Soccer Championship Weekend June 3-4 in Rockford. Registration for all 3 tournaments are now open.
WHICH EVENT SHOULD MY TEAM PLAY IN?
All three tournaments are open to member Illinois Youth Soccer teams. There are restrictions on which teams can play in the Illinois Cup, but State Cup and Presidents Cup are open to any team. Below you will find information on which competition would be most appropriate for your team based on what division you play in:
|Illinois State Cup
|Tournament for the top teams in the state.
|Illinois Presidents Cup
|Alternative to the Illinois State Cup for high & mid-level competitive teams.
|NEW Illinois Cup
|New state championship tournament for 3rd level teams. This in-state only tournament will follow a similar format as the other Cup competition (State & Presidents) and offer teams that have not gotten the chance to experience a state-wide tournament, that opportunity.
|This tournament is ONLY open to:
- IWSL C Division & Below
- YSSL 3rd Division & Below
- CIYSL Gold Division & Below
- SLYSA Gold Division & Below
- Illowa Teams that finished below the Top 2 in preceding season
- High-level rec teams
Registration deadline is February 27. Schedules will be announced on March 8.
- Registration: $325
- Referee: $60 per game
- If teams advance to the Semis and Finals on June 3-4 in Rockford will be required to pay a field usage fee for that weekend
- Group Play: May 6-7 in at the Naperville / Plainfield Polo Grounds
- Semis and Finals: June 3-4 in Rockford