The following details are for teams playing an Open Cup or Illinois Cup match April 22-23 at the Stuart Sports Complex
Click here for a map to the Stuart Sports Complex
Teams should enter from the Route 30 and Griffin entrance
Your field number has been updated in GotSoccer.
You can find a field map for Stuart Sports Complex here.
The IYSA check-in area is marked with an Illinois Youth Soccer logo on the map
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- $80 referee fees in cash ($60 for 12U)
- $50 field rental fee per game. Cash or check made to IYSA
- All player and coaching passes
- Game card printed off GotSoccer
PRINTING YOUR GAME CARD
- Login to GotSoccer
- Select the event you are playing in
- Click the SCHEDULE tab
- On the left of your game listing you will see a GAME # and a PDF symbol. CLICK THAT. Your gamecard will pop-up
In the event of any weather related issue or delay, our first notifications will be sent thru the Illinois Youth Soccer mobile app.
Please download TeamAPP to receive this info.
Prior to Saturday, the App will be updated to include other information for this weekend including schedules, the field map and other important details
Getting the Illinois Youth Soccer app on your phone is easy.
To get the full features of your teams App you need to download Team App onto your smartphone. Download Team App here (http://teamapp.com/app). Its 100% FREE.
Launch Team App.
1. Sign-up to Team App. You'll be sent an email to confirm your registration.
2. Log in. Then search for Illinois Youth Soccer and request access to Open Cup / IL Cup April 22-23