FALL 2022 AGE DIVISION
- 2008 (15U) Boys & Girls
- 2007 (16U) Girls
- 2006 (17U) Girls
- 2005 (18U) Girls
- June 1: Registration Opens
- July 8: Registration closes
- August 4: Check payments due / credit card payments processed
- August 5: Brackets Announced
- September 9: Home Team Host Schedule Deadline & Game Change Submissions Due
- September 16: 10/14-15 Game Times Announced
- October 9: Home Team Host Play By Deadline
- October 14-16: Group Play Weekend: Rockford
- October 21-23: Semifinals & Finals: Rockford
The Illinois Cup is a state championship tournament open to Illinois Youth Soccer member travel and high-level rec teams.
The Illinois Cup offers two levels of play:
- Illinois Cup Gold: Open to any Illinois Youth Soccer member team
- Illinois Cup Silver: Only open to teams that compete in the 3rd division or lower of their league play
This in-state only tournament follows a similar format as the other Cup competition (State & Presidents) and offer teams that State Cup or Presidents Cup may not be right fit for, the chance to experience a state-wide tournament.
For the Illinois Cup Silver: Only teams or players that play in the following are NOT eligible for the Illinois Cup Silver:
- C Division or lower of the Illinois Women’s Soccer League (IWSL). Open Division teams are also inelgible UNLESS they played in C Division the previous year.
- 3rd Division or lower of the Young Sportsmen’s Soccer League (YSSL)
- Gold Division or lower of Central Illinois Youth Soccer League (CIYSL)
- Gold Division or lower of St Louis Youth Soccer Association Illinois (SLYSA)
- Team that finished in 3rd or lower of their Illowa Division the preceding season
ANY Illinois Youth Soccer member team (inlcuding tournament only teams) are eligible for the Illinois Cup GOLD Division
- Event Logo and Club Graphics
Roster FREEZE once a team plays their first group play match.
48-hrs prior to a team's first match they must enter players into their GotSport roster (instuction here: How To Enter Your Roster Into GotSport)
Teams must also email a copy of their league roster showing all players in GotSport to email@example.com no later than 48-hrs prior to their 1st match
Team can mutually agree to move games scheduled for October 14-16 to a location other than Rockford at an EARLIER date. To submit a mutually agreed upon game change send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include in the email header Illinois Cup Game Change
- In the body of the email include ALL of the following
- Age Group
- Teams Playing or Game Number
- New Date
- New Time
- New Location - be specific.
- Game changes must be submitted by September 16