JUNIOR CUP SCHEDULES NOW POSTED
- July 22: Registration Closes
- August 10: All Game Changes Due
- August 20-21: Group Play Weekend: Rockford
- September 25: All Home Team Host & Changed Games Must Be Played By
- October 15: Semis & Finals Girls
- October 16: Semis & Finals: Boys
MOVING A GAME OFF OF ROCKFORD
Team can agree to move a match scheduled on August 20-21 in Rockford to another date and location.
- BOTH teams must be in agreement or the game stays as scheduled
- Games must be played no later than September 25
- IYSA will send the referees
- No refunds will be given for matches not played in Rockford
- Semis & Finals are still to be played in Rockford UNLESS approved by IYSA
To submit a game change
- All game changes must be submitted by August 10
- Email email@example.com with all of the following info
- Age Group
- Game Number
- Teams Playing
- New Date
- New Time
- New Location - Be specific and include address and field number if a multi-field complext
The Illinois Youth Soccer Junior Cup is the statewide competitions for 11U and 12U teams, registered to an Illinois Youth Soccer member competitive league. The competition will be offered in three tiers of play
- Junior State Cup: Open to any Illinois Youth Soccer member team but designed for teams that play in the top division of their league play
- Junior Presidents Cup: Open to any Illinois Youth Soccer member team but designed for teams that play in the top 2 division of their league play
- Junior Illinois Cup: Designed for 3rd-Level teams and below only. Only teams that play in the following are eligible for this division:
- C Division or lower of the Illinois Women’s Soccer League (IWSL)
- 3rd Division or lower of the Young Sportsmen’s Soccer League (YSSL)
- Gold Division or lower of Central Illinois Youth Soccer League (CIYSL)
- Gold Division or lower of St Louis Youth Soccer Association Illinois (SLYSA)
- Team that finished in the 3rd or lower of their Illowa Division the preceding season
- Open to teams made of players from an Illinois Youth Soccer member recreational league
The one time $650 registration fee covers all of the team fees for the event including referees, Rockford field rental and registration. IF DOES NOT COVER ANY FEES INCURRED BY TEAMS TO USE FIELDS FOR HOME TEAM HOST GAMES.
CAN I PLAY MY GAMES AT A LOCATION OTHER THAN ROCKFORD?
YES - teams can mutual agree to play at a location other than Rockford on a different date. All group play games must be completed no later than September 25.
Registration for the Presidents Cup will be done thru the new GotSport system. YOUR PREVIOUS GOTSOCCER LOGIN WILL NOT WORK AND YOU WILL NEED TO CREATE A NEW LOGIN.