The Target United Cup will again return to be part of the Illinois Youth Soccer Spring Soccer Festival April 26-27. This introductory competitive tournament allows teams made up of players born in 2011-2009 (8U-10U) of ALL skill levels the chance to compete in a fun state-wide tournament. Each team will play at least 3 games (4 max) in a fun competitive atmosphere.
In addition to playing on the pitch, there will be additional fun activities for the kids off the field including face painting, temporary tattoos, balloon artists, interactive games and more sponsored by the Illinois Women's Soccer League (IWSL) and Young Sportsmen's Soccer League (YSSL).
The Target United Cup Village offers the whole family off the field activities to entertain them between games including video games, soccer pool, free refreshments and much more.
- Teams should plan to arrive 45-minutes prior to their first match to check-in
- ALL PLAYERS MUST BE PRESENT AT TEAM CHECK-IN. The teams should meet and come to check-in together. Players will be checked in and given a wristband to wear all day. DO NOT SEND INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS UP TO THE REGISTRATION AS THEY ARRIVE, COME UP TOGETHER AS A TEAM
- Check-in will take place near the Target United Cup Village and is marked with a Red Star on the map. All teams on Saturday and most teams on Sunday (except those playing their first match on Field 125A or 126A) check-in there.
- Teams playing on Sunday on Field 125A or 126A can check in a the tent by those field close to Park Lot E (Marked by Blue Star)
- Teams must bring the following with them to check-in
- ALL PLAYERS
- Player Passes
- Copy of your Illinois Youth Soccer affiliated competitive or recreational program roster