Illinois Youth Soccer Announces Summer State Premiership
To fit the ever evolving soccer calendar, Illinois Youth Soccer, in conjunction with our member competitive league; Central Illinois Youth Soccer League (CIYSL) Illinois Women's Soccer League (IWSL), Illowa, St Louis Youth Soccer League-IL (SLYSA-IL) & Young Sportsmen's Soccer League (YSSL); is excited to announce its new Summer State Premiership. This competition will allow teams looking to engage players during the summer an opportunity to play a limited game schedule and provide playing opportunities for members of their clubs who are looking to play during the summer months. It will also offer those players graduating from 9v9 play to 11v11 some time to adjust to the new playing format before the fall season begins.
Summer Premiership Details:
- Registration is now open until June 4
- Price: $150 registration fee + $80 per game referee fee*
- *Teams registered to IWSL only pay the per game referee fee. IWSL is covering the registration fee for teams registered to their league. IWSL teams will still be required to enter a credit card by the system but it WILL NOT be charged any fees
- At registration all teams are required to enter a credit card for the registration fees. Teams can still pay the $150 registration fee by check. Check payments must be received by June 15 or the credit card will be processed for payment
- Format: 11v11
- Age: 13U (2005) & 15U (2003) Boys and Girls. Based on demand additional ages could be added
- Games: Final number of games will ultimately be determined by the number of participating teams but we are looking to offer 4 games. Teams may have the option to play additional games depending on the final number of participating teams. Ideally participating clubs will host multiple games over a weekend to limit the time commitment for players and teams.
- Who: Open to any team that was registered to an Illinois Youth Soccer member league in Fall 2017/Spring 2018. If your team is not currently registered with an Illinois Youth Soccer member league but wants to compete, email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the options.
Questions? Contact Chris at email@example.com or call 847-290-1577